This is a new game in the Super Smash Bros. Series.
This game is available for the 3DS only.
Rampage- Like Basic Brawl, this is the normal fighting mode.
Team Rampage- Teams of two fight.
Arcade- Fight 8 1v1 Rampage battles with CPU opponents, and the 9th will be Master Hand.
Master Hand Mode- Same as Arcade but the player plays as Master Hand. Requires beating Arcade at least once.
Boss Rampage- Unlocked after completing Story mode. Unlike Brawl, the bosses actually follow the standards of a normal fighter. (Limited number of special moves, a final smash and having to be thrown out of the stage to be killed.) With an exception of Master Hand and Ganon-Bot.
- Viewtiful Joe
- Strider Hiryu
- Little Mac
- Harry Potter
- Captain America
- Frank West (Locked)
- Dante (Locked)
- Phoenix Wright (Locked)
- The Real Doom (Locked)
- Ness (Locked)
- King Dedede (Locked)
- Wesker (Locked)
All bosses excluding Ganon-Bot are unlockable and playable by defeating them in Boss Rampage.
- Master Hand (playable in Master Hand mode only)
- Porky Minch
- Ganon-Bot (unplayable)
- Vergil (unplayable prior to Night of the Mist DLC Pack)
- Nemesis T-type (unlocked in story mode)
Easter Eggs and stuffzEdit
- When bought a DLC pack after winning 3 games as Wesker (doesn't need to be in a row), you will receive an extra free DLC. It contains a swap of Wesker's voice, replacing his voice into MrNightmist's voice.
- Notable changes include: From Rggh! to Up high! And from What a waste of life... to Yooohoooo!